Microsoft Sql Server 2016 Sp1 Web Standard Enterprise Core Enterprise Developer
Author: kakalot on 27-11-2016, 06:46, Views: 126
Microsoft Sql Server 2016 Sp1 Web Standard Enterprise Core Enterprise Developer | 2.9 Gb
Microsoft SQL Server is a relational database management suite aiming to facilitate and ease data warehousing and application development. It is a cloud-ready platform, which means organizations can benefit from protection while deploying and synchronizing data across desktops and modern devices. SQL Server's high rate of success is mostly due to its power to store and then retrieve data for third-party software that rely on it to successfully manage information inside databases. Another advantage is brought by the advanced security features that protect critical workloads from unauthorized access.
Built to satisfy a wide array of audiences, Microsoft SQL Server is available in multiple editions, each targeting a different purpose. The most popular are SQL Server Enterprise, which aside from the core engine, includes a rich list of add-ons and extensive processor support, followed by SQL Server Standard, which features support for fewer instances and is addressed to medium level businesses. The most recent of the editions is Business Intelligence, which includes memory analytics and focuses on Self Service.
Perhaps one of the most important features is provided by the server to cloud technology, which is a quick and trustworthy architecture for flexible application deployment. Furthermore, data synchronization is facilitated through scenarios that involve Windows Azure SQL Database Data Sync, which accomplishes bi-directional communication between the datacenter and the cloud.
Microsoft SQL Server delivers amazing uptimes and undeniable performance, virtues confirmed by the various industries that use it as a basis for developing highly reliable platforms. Downtimes are minimized and application availability is enhanced with the aid of the integrated disaster recovery solution, which prevents companies from wasting money on third-party backup solutions.
Developers, as well as end users gain in-depth insight through the data exploration and visualization capabilities, which are delivered via a browser-based approach. Collaboration and sharing, as well as reporting are facilitated through a collection of tools that integrate inside Excel and SharePoint.
In conclusion, Microsoft SQL Server is one of the most reliable database technologies that delivers blazing fast performance and scalability, making itself available in a variety of editions for all types of audiences.
FIVE REASONS YOU'LL LOVE EVERYTHING BUILT IN TO SQL SERVER 2016
Build mission-critical applications for online transaction processing (OLTP) with breakthrough scalability, in-memory performance, and high availability.
Least vulnerable database
Protect data at rest and in motion with new Always Encrypted. SQL Server with is the least vulnerable database for six years running in the NIST vulnerabilities database.
End-to-end mobile BI
Transform data into actionable insights. Deliver insights on any device-online or offline-at one-fifth the cost of other business intelligence (BI) solutions.
In-database advanced analytics
Analyze operational data using R Services, in real time and at scale, directly within SQL Server database-without moving the data for analysis.
From on-premises to cloud
Whether data is in your datacenter, private cloud, or Microsoft Azure, get a consistent experience across server and database as a service.
• Deliver required uptime and data protection with AlwaysOn
• Gain breakthrough & predictable performance with ColumnStore Index
• Help enable security and compliance with new User-defined Roles and Default Schema for Groups
• Enable rapid data discovery for deeper insights across the organization with ColumnStore Index
• Ensure more credible, consistent data with SSIS improvements, a Master Data Services add-in for Excel, and new Data Quality Services
• Optimize IT and developer productivity across server and cloud with Data-tier Application Component (DAC) parity with SQL Azure and SQL Server Data Tools for a unified dev experience across database, BI, and cloud functions
• .NET FRAMEWORK 4.6
• 6 GB of available hard-disk space
• A DVD DRIVE, AS APPROPRIATE, IS REQUIRED FOR INSTALLATION FROM DISC
• Super-VGA (800x600) or higher resolution monitor
• Internet functionality requires Internet access
• Express Editions: 512 MB
• All other editions: 1 GB
Processor Speed (minimum):
• x64 Processor: 1.4 GHz (Recommended: 2.0 GHz or faster)
• x64 Processor: AMD Opteron, AMD Athlon 64, Intel Xeon with Intel EM64T support, Intel Pentium IV with EM64T support
• Visual Studio VC++ 2013 Runtime Libraries
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 2008 / 10 (32/64-bit) and 2008 R2 / Server 2012
All Link Download :