Microsoft Office 2016 Vl Proplus Eng (x86/x64)
Author: kakalot on 5-12-2016, 23:03, Views: 103
Microsoft Office 2016 Vl Proplus Eng (x86/x64) | 1.81/2.14 Gb
Microsoft Office 2016 (codenamed Office 16) is a version of the Microsoft Office productivity suite, succeeding both Office 2013 and Office for Mac 2011. It was released on OS X on 9 July 2015 and on Microsoft Windows on 22 September 2015 for Office 365 subscribers. Mainstream support ends on 13 October 2020, and extended support ends on 14 October 2025, the same time as Windows 10. New features in the Windows release include the ability to create, open, edit, and save files in the cloud straight from the desktop, a new search tool for commands available in Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook named "Tell Me", more "Send As" options in Word and PowerPoint, and co-authoring in real time with users connected to Office Online.
- Language: English (en-US)
- Channel: Volume License
- Version: 16.0.4456.1003
- Architectures: x86/x64
- Proofing Tools: English, French, Spanish
- Updated: November 8, 2016
Customized default setup (slightly modified using OCT - Office Customization Tool)
- Skip EULA
- Shortcuts - Office 2016 by default decides to put all of the shortcuts on the start menu WITHOUT a subdirectory - splattered all over the start menu.
The included setup customization file place all shortcuts for Office 2016 suites into a subdirectory Microsoft Office 2016, and Office tools into a subdirectory Tools
- Default setup options - all programs and features will be installed by default, except for Skype for Business * and Office Telemetry ** - you can obviously modify all setup options as you wish
* Skype for Business (why you should not install it, nor accept to install it as an 'optional update' from Microsoft Update)
The thing is, default setup will install Skype for Business, whether the computer has the Skype for Business client already installed or not.
If you choose to install Skype for Business from Office setup, it will run through a Skype setup wizard, which prompts you to start Skype when Windows starts, install Skype Click to Call, set Bing as your search engine and MSN as your homepage, and then asks you to sign in.
Here's where the confusion starts. What account do I use? If you select Skype Name and use your existing (personal/home) account it will configure the computer to use two identities - Skype for your personal account and Skype for Business for your work account. If you select Microsoft Account, it will create a new Live ID with your work email address - something you probably don't want to do.
** Office Telemetry (why you might not want to share your data)
Telemetry Dashboard displays the file names and titles of documents in each userâ€™s Most Recently Used list, which might reveal personal or confidential information about the user or organization. The names of add-ins and other solutions that are used by Office are also displayed.
The telemetry agent collects inventory, usage, and other application data and uploads it to a shared folder, where it is processed by a service known as the telemetry processor and inserted into an SQL database. The Telemetry Dashboard connects to this database so that it can show the usage of Office files, add-ins, and solutions.
- Previous versions uninstallers (Office 2016, 2013, 365, 2003, 2007, 2010)
- KMSpico 10.2.0 + Microsoft Toolkit 2.6.1 Final
- Classic Menu for Office 9.25 (adds Office 2003 type toolbars and menus to Office 2016)
- Office Tab 22.214.171.124 (adds tabs to Word, PowerPoint, and Excel documents)
- Disable/Restore 'Sign In' option in Office applications (reg file)
- Disable/Restore Office 2016 Telemetry (reg file)
- ShellNewHandler (easily remove New Microsoft_xxxx document from Windows Explorer context menu)
- x86: SW_DVD5_Office_Professional_Plus_2016_W32_English_MLF_X20-41353.ISO
- x64: SW_DVD5_Office_Professional_Plus_2016_64Bit_English_MLF_X20-42432.ISO
Compatibility with previous versions
Microsoft has removed the ability to run parallel versions of Office with the 2016 release.
Part of the installer will search and remove any previous version and not permit the operation of older components. e.g. an older version of Outlook 2013/2010 with Publisher 2016.
In other words, don't mix Office versions.
You can use Microsoft FixIt Tools to manually uninstall / remove / delete previous Office versions (included in Bonus folder).
This should remove all traces of Office from the system.
Updating Microsfot Office 2016 Volume Edition
Unlike the Click2Run editions, the Volume Edition does not offer updating the application through the Account page (File --> Accounts --> Updates).
To get updates for the Office 2016 VL version, you must enable "Get updates for other products from Microsoft update" in Windows Update.
- 64-bit version runs on 64-bit systems only
- OS: Windows 10/8.1/8/7 SP1 + Windows 10 Server, Server 2012 R2/2012/2008 R2
- .NET version: .NET 3.5 required. Some features may require .NET 4.0 or 4.5 CLR to also be installed
- Delete any previously installed version using the provided uninstallers (bonus folder) and reboot if required
- Mount / burn / extract ISO file
- Install Office components
- Activate using KMSpico (recommended) / Microsoft Toolkit
- Merge reg file Disable / Restore Office 2016 Telemetry (takes effect after rebooting your machine)
- Merge reg file Disable / Restore 'Sign In' option in Office applications (takes effect after rebooting your machine)
- Install Classic Menu for Office / Office Tab
- Run ShellNewHandler (easily remove New Microsoft_xxxx document from Windows Explorer context menu)
All Link Download :