Watercad Connect Edition v10.00.00.50
Author: kakalot on 8-12-2016, 06:53, Views: 49
Watercad Connect Edition v10.00.00.50 | 556 MB
Bentley Systems Inc., the leading company dedicated to providing comprehensive software solutions for sustaining infrastructure, has released the 10.00.00.50 version WaterCAD CONNECT Edition is an easy-to-use hydraulic and water quality modeling application for water distribution systems. Utilities, municipalities, and engineering fi rms trust WaterCAD as a reliable, resourcesaving, decision-support tool for their water infrastructure.
Utilities and engineering firms around the world trust WaterCAD as a reliable decision-support tool for their infrastructure. Design new water systems and manage existing water networks effectively to reduce disruption risks and energy use. WaterCAD's ease-of-use helps you successfully plan, design, and operate water distribution systems:
- Increase capacity to adequate service levels.
- Supply clean potable water without interruption.
- Deliver high quality designs cost effectively.
WaterCAD helps you improve design productivity, with:
- Streamlined model building: Leverage and import virtually any external data format to jumpstart the model accurately, easily allocate water demands, and automate terrain extraction and node allocation.
- Organized assessment of alternatives: Assess and compare an unlimited number of physical, design, water demand, network topology, and operational scenarios.
- CAD interoperability: Model in a familiar platform, leveraging CAD tools and shortcuts when using WaterCAD from within MicroStation or AutoCAD. You can also choose to use WaterCAD as a stand-alone application, for additional flexibility.
What's New in WaterCAD CONNECT?
The WaterCAD CONNECT Edition provides a unified, common environment that advances productivity, team collaboration, and project performance. Key new capabilities of the CONNECT Edition releases allow users to:
- Access tools quickly through a modernized ribbon-based user interface with built-in search to find commands more easily, consistent with MicroStation CONNECT Edition and Microsoft products that many users are already familiar with.
- Create and manage customized reports that automatically combine graphs, data tables, color-coded and annotated plan views, and more into a single report.
- Run historical simulations using actual operation of pump and valve controls based on SCADA system records.
- Additional capability in SCADAConnect Simulator.
- Model turbines for energy and revenue generation.
- Include service laterals, for automatic customer load assignment during hydraulic analysis.
- Collaborate on water system design and operation as a team using Bentley CONNECT Cloud Services.
- Create AVI movies of model animations to share with others.
WaterCAD is a subset of WaterGEMS. Use WaterGEMS to also run your model from within ArcGIS and for optimization modules (calibration, design, pump scheduling, pipe assessment, SCADA integration, and network simplification).
Version: CONNECT Edition (build 10.00.00.50)
Supported Architectures: 32bit / 64bit
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even / 8 / 10
All Link Download :